Thursday, May 23, 2013

*1 Pearl iZUMi Women's Elite MTB II Cycling Shoe

#1 Pearl iZUMi Women's Elite MTB II Cycling Shoe


  • ELITE MTB 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light weight stiffness
  • 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure: closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep
  • ELITE 1:1 Heel Cup: with synthetic leather lining and external Nylon Power Band for maximum heel hold and power transfer
  • Pearl Izumi one piece upper with laser technology provides a second skin fit, minimum weight and maximum comfort
  • Molded TPU Toe Cap and high traction Rubthane lug tips deliver off-road durability and traction

http://bit.ly/11VwpbJ







Are you looking for Pearl iZUMi Women's Elite MTB II Cycling Shoe The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about Pearl iZUMi Women's Elite MTB II Cycling Shoe And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On Pearl iZUMi Women's Elite MTB II Cycling Shoe Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment