Friday, May 24, 2013

*1 Louis Garneau 2013 Thermal Plus Cycling Shoe Cover - 1083104

#1 Louis Garneau 2013 Thermal Plus Cycling Shoe Cover - 1083104


  • Carbon Lycra WR fabric with a warm wicking Drytex fabric lining is polyurethane coated to be abrasion-proof, wind-proof, and easily stretchable
  • High-frequency neoprene Flex Zone ankle and sealed tape seams are comfortable, rub-free, and waterproof
  • U-shaped puller is easy on, easy off, without the need for a leaky back opening
  • Most major pedal systems are compatible with the Thermal Plus cleat openings and Velcro under-sole fastener
  • Reflective logos and tape seams increase visibility in dangerous winter weather

http://bit.ly/13lKEWH







Are you looking for Louis Garneau 2013 Thermal Plus Cycling Shoe Cover - 1083104 The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about Louis Garneau 2013 Thermal Plus Cycling Shoe Cover - 1083104 And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On Louis Garneau 2013 Thermal Plus Cycling Shoe Cover - 1083104 Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment